Thursday, 16 August 2012

The Fowl Formula

These are a couple of the borders in the garden where I work. There are no chickens.

Gardens - Chickens =

These are a couple of flower borders in my garden at home. Where I have chickens.

Gardens + Chickens =

I'll let you do the math.


Anonymous said...

The garden where you work looks beautifull but it looks like the place where you have to wipe your feet BEFORE you go into it. I prefer ypur own garden because I'm a slob.

Accidental Mick

Tamar@StarvingofftheLand said...

Bare spots. Scratched-up mulch. Hostas eaten down to the ribs of the leaves. And poop poop poop poop poop. Argh.

Jennifer Montero said...

If you ever decide to write a book on gardening, that should be your title, complete with the 'Argh'.

Jennifer Montero said...

Mick - My house looks worse, and I haven't got chickens indoors. Well, not enough to blame them for the mess anyway.

Poppy Cottage said...

Yep, I agree with Mick. But how beautiful. Just spent to evening with a totally barking lady who is going to Spin Tim's alpaca fleece. When i say barking, I mean completely off her trolley.

The funny thing is Tim was shell shocked, I think he thinks that that is where I am heading.

I confirmed this, she is the me (and I think you) of our future.

I might be single by the weekend!! Poor lad is scared half to death xx

Sara said...

Flower garden looks amazing!